Логин: Пароль: Запомнить меня
Разное
  • Страница:

ТЕМА: Jameis Winston’s sore throwing shoulder held up fi

Jameis Winston’s sore throwing shoulder held up fi 1 нед. 5 дн. назад #4344

• zhangzk
  • zhangzk аватар
  • Вне сайта
ORCHARD PARK http://www.bengalscheapshop.com/cheap-authentic-drew-sample-jersey , N.Y. (AP) — The same can’t be said for the Tampa Bay Buccaneers, who continue to find ways to collapse.A week after spraining his right shoulder, Winston had 384 yards passing — the second-most of his career — and three touchdowns. That still wasn’t enough in a game the Buccaneers gave up 10 points — including Stephen Hauschka’s 30-yard field goal with 14 seconds left — in the final 2:28 of a 30-27 loss to the Buffalo Bills on Sunday.“It’s tough to lose,” was Winston’s lone response when asked how he felt physically.“We fight. We know we’ve got it in us,” Winston added, before holding up four fingers for effect.“We just have to find a way to do it for four quarters,” he said. “Four quarters is what the game is. Not just two. Not just three. Four.”Tampa Bay (2-4) found a different way to lose in dropping its third straight game.Last week, the Bucs were unable to overcome Winston being hurt on the opening drive, or after falling behind 31-0 in a 38-33 loss at Arizona. Two weeks earlier, former kicker Nick Folk missed three field-goal attempts in a 19-14 loss to New England.Against Buffalo, Winston rallied the Bucs from a 17-6 deficit to take a 27-20 lead on a 12-yard touchdown pass to Mike Evans with 3:14 remaining.Then the bottom fell out.Tampa Bay’s defense sagged by allowing the Bills to tie the game on a three-play, 75-yard drive capped by LeSean McCoy’s 7-yard run.Then the offense unraveled on its first play from scrimmage of its next possession. Bills rookie cornerback Tre’Davious White stripped receiver Adam Humphries of the ball and recovered it at Tampa Bay’s 33 to set up Hauschka’s field goal.“We dug in Germaine Pratt Jersey , we’ve got to dig out,” coach Dirk Koetter said. “I believe in those guys. We didn’t do enough today. And all we can do is come back next week.”The Bucs defense, which entered the game with the NFL’s second-worse against the pass, once again proved to be a weak link. Buffalo posted season highs in points, yards offense (434) and yards passing.Tyrod Taylor finished 20 of 33 for 268 yards and a touchdown with an injury-depleted group of receivers. Deonte Thompson, who was signed on Tuesday, led Buffalo with 107 yards receiving.“Just stay the course. Don’t blink. Don’t flinch,” defensive tackle Gerald McCoy said. “Everybody else around us gets to sulk and do all this other stuff, but for us as a team, as coaches, we just have to go back to work.”Winston’s performance wasn’t without its blemishes. He turned the ball over twice over the final three possessions of the first half.Winston lost a fumble when he was sacked by Ryan Davis. He also threw an interception with 23 seconds left, when linebacker Matt Milano picked off a pass intended for Cameron Brate to give Buffalo the ball at the Bucs 26.Buffalo failed to score off both of Winston’s turnovers.“This is a great chance for this team to show how resilient we are http://www.bengalscheapshop.com/cheap-authentic-ryan-finley-jersey ,” Winston said. “I know we’re going to keep battling. We’ve got to find a way to win.”107<button class="view-gallery">View Gallery</button> Gallery:Tampa Bay Buccaneers cheerleader photo galleryReinhold Matay-USA TODAY Sports | Reinhold Matay The Packers’ official position was that quarterback Aaron Rodgers would have no input in the search for a new coach. Unofficially, well, did anyone really believe that the Packers would hire a coach without getting the approval of their $33.5 million face of the franchise?During Wednesday’s introductory press conference, new Packers coach Matt LaFleur admitted he got a phone call from Rodgers before LaFleur received a job offer.“That’s kind of how I had an idea that maybe I was in the running for it,” LaFleur told reporters, via Rob Demovsky of ESPN.com.“The conversation went great,” LaFleur said. “I can tell he’s a passionate guy, and he wants to win. And I think that holds true for me as well. So I think we’re in alignment there because, like I said before, this game is about winning. I know that he wants to add to his legacy, and the only way we’re going to accomplish that is to win a world championship.”Coincidentally (or not), the call from Rodgers was followed shortly thereafter by a call from Packers CEO Mark Murphy and G.M. Brian Gutekunst offering the job. LaFleur was riding in a car Renell Wren Jersey , his wife driving.“I thought we were going to get in a car accident,” LaFleur said. “She was at the wheel. It was incredible. When I tell you I was speechless, I was speechless because there’s just so much tradition here, and I can’t think of a greater place to be a head coach in this league, and really in all of sports. This is a dream come true for me.”The dream came true partially because of Rodgers. Beyond from the obvious dot-connecting between the two phone calls, league insiders and observers strongly believe that LaFleur became the guy because he’s the guy Rodgers ultimately wanted. And LaFleur is the guy who will let the player in whom the Packers have invested so much money run the offense the way he wants, like Peyton Manning did, especially during his time in Denver.It worked for Manning, by the way. The notion of Rodgers having more control has developed a negative connotation because the Packers have resisted it. Maybe they should just embrace it, because it will now be part of the team’s reality for as long as Rodgers remains on the roster.
Администратор запретил публиковать записи.
  • Страница:
Время создания страницы: 0.115 секунд