Логин: Пароль: Запомнить меня
Разное
  • Страница:

ТЕМА: Chiefs wide receiver Tyreek Hill has released

Chiefs wide receiver Tyreek Hill has released 2 нед. 6 дн. назад #4339

• zhangzk
  • zhangzk аватар
  • Вне сайта
NFL for announcing today that he will not be suspended.“The last few months have been very difficult for me http://www.jaguarscheapstore.com/gardner-minshew-ii-jersey-cheap , especially as a father,” Hill wrote. “The false allegations originally reported in March were highly publicized and involved the care of my son. I am grateful for so many things and grateful for so many people who have supported me during this challenging time. I full respect and accept the NFL’s decision.“To the fans, friends, and family that I have made in Kansas City: I love you and thank you for your continued support. To the NFLPA, Mr. Ned Ehrlich: thank you for your dedication, understanding and guidance throughout this process. To the NFL Nick Bosa Jersey , Commissioner Goodell and everyone who assisted in this investigation: thank you for your time and for conducting a thorough investigation. I will not let you down.“To the Kansas City Chiefs, Clark Hunt, Brett Veach, Coach Reid, the entire organization and Chiefs Kingdom: you gave me a home when everyone doubted me. Thank you from the bottom of my heart. I love you all. I can assure you that I will continue to work to be the person, player Dwayne Haskins Jersey , and teammate that you envisioned me to be.“To my children, my beautiful children: I love you all dearly and I promise you all that I will continue to strive to be the best father, the best friend, the best role model, and the best mentor that I can be.“I love you all.”Hill did not mention the mother of his son, Crystal Espinal http://www.ravenscheapstores.com/marquise-brown-jersey-cheap , whom Hill was previously convicted of abusing while she was pregnant with their son, and whom Hill was caught on tape saying ought to be “terrified” of him. It goes without saying that most players want to be drafted as early as possible: There’s more prestige, and more money, in being a high pick.But Missouri quarterback Drew Lock doesn’t see it that way. Lock says he wants to go to the right team, and he thinks he might be better off developing with a good team that has a low pick than ending up on a bad team with a high pick. In fact, Lock told Don Banks of Patriots.com that he would love to be Tom Brady‘s understudy.“I’d 100 percent rather go 32nd to the right team than No. 1 to a bad team Jaylon Ferguson Jersey ,’’ Lock said. “If that happened [being drafted by the Patriots], I’d be honored for sure. Tom’s obviously there for a couple more years, but to be able to sit behind a guy like that and learn from one of the best quarterbacks of all time — if not the best — I think that’s an ideal situation for any quarterback.’’Would the Patriots draft Lock if he’s still there at No. 32? It’s possible they’ll draft a quarterback to serve as Brady’s successor, but it seems more likely they’ll try to draft someone at another position who can help them win another Super Bowl while Brady is still there, rather than someone who will stand on the sidelines as long as Brady is still there. But if Lock gets drafted by a team where he’ll be a backup, he’s fine with that.
Администратор запретил публиковать записи.
  • Страница:
Время создания страницы: 0.140 секунд